Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where they at??

Ray allen has posted on twitter that he will be leaving pairs of sneakers out on the streets of Massachusetts. He will be letting people know where he left them if you stay tuned to his twitter post's.
“I just finished workin out and realized I have so many shoes that I don’t wear anymore so as I am driving thru Boston I decided I’m gonna Leave a pair of shoes somewhere for whoever to have. When I find a good place I’ll tweet the address. The shoes aren’t signed either. Whoever gets them I’ll sign em after a game this year. At the park across the street from Lincoln school. The shoes are behind the basketball hoop. Chestnut hill mall. Look for the rock by the pond. I’ll be in the Springfield area tonight so I’ll take some shoes with me so if u live in that area be on the lookout.”

No comments:

Post a Comment